We’ve all been there: a storm is on a rampage and you have the TV set to the weather channel to decide if you should seek shelter underground. As soon as the warning begins, everything goes dark. The television flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to finish up some work or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your family calm.
But what if there was another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your HVAC system stayed on, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t cut off?
It’s absolutely possible with a whole-house generator. That’s right – a whole-house generator from A-PLUS Service Experts can end the worry of incoming storms, heat waves, animals chewing on electricity lines and everything else that causes an electricity outage. The best part? It’s automatic! You don’t have to stumble around blindly to find your emergency power – with a whole-home generator from A-PLUS Service Experts your power will come back on within a couple seconds on its own.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you aren’t home, the generator will power up and your heating and cooling system will keep running to keep anyone in the house, including pets, comfortable.
Other reasons to consider buying a whole-home generator:
- You intend to have access to means of communication during a storm or other emergency concern.
- It’s against the law to hook up a generator to an electric system by installing a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you just use your current supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work out of your house and the power shuts down, you may have to use your paid time off or take a day without pay since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be annoying and even unsafe, especially in a flood. A backup home generator from A-PLUS Service Experts safely uses power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just convenient to have access to electricity after a power outage; it’s also important for health and safety. Breathing machines, refrigerated prescriptions and electric wheelchairs without access to power can result in severe health or safety concerns.
Why Choose A-PLUS Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you rely on A-PLUS Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service designed to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to pin down the perfect size of generator, which should be consistent with the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to provide power for. And if something breaks or needs preventive maintenance, your technician will hurry over to determine the best possible solution. A-PLUS Service Experts also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- Mobile Link subscription
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at A-PLUS Service Experts is here for you 24/7/365. After all, most power outages don’t happen at convenient times.
To learn more about whole-home generators and decide if investing in one is a good decision for your family, call A-PLUS Service Experts today at 301-747-3140.