We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Waldorf
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
A-PLUS Service Experts can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Waldorf sanitary sewer main and your home.
At A-PLUS Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the expertise, experience and talent to perform everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to fail or become blocked, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find a problem. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid expensive damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have A-PLUS Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and fix illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact A-PLUS Service Experts today at 301-747-3140 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We sell excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*