5 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating leaks and fixing them are the most frequent calls we get for plumbing services.
There are a number of hints that indicate a plumbing leak, according to the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety®. Detecting a leak when it starts can help you avoid costly water damage.
- Unusually high water bill
- Pipes that routinely make loud banging sounds
- Rust marks in your bathtub or red-colored water
- Water on the floor or walls
- Wet soil erosion by your home’s foundation