End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Waldorf Home
A normal home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undetected for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for additional water you’re not using, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to detect and stop the smallest leak.
A-PLUS Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Waldorf.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we take for plumbing services. Catching a leak immediately can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks may be more difficult to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Waldorf. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than normal.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear damp or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion close to your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t see the proof, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is moving, you may have a leak.
We can find the origin of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are numerous places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be started by split seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They commonly happen:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly ones that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 301-747-3140 or schedule an appointment online.