Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Waldorf
Furnace won’t start? Reset button continually tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and chilly in Waldorf, the Experts at A-PLUS Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of issues with your oil-burning furnace by yourself. There are a few things you can take a look at before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be incorrect. Ensure that it’s on “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature shuts down your furnace when it detects a problem. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those things, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to become concentrated and spark a fire once the furnace begins running.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be congested and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a little bit of electric motor oil on them after completely turning off your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our Expert service technicians. Call A-PLUS Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Using the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely indicates there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be observed in the burner chamber
- Burner runs but does not fire
- Other troubleshooting ideas don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
A-PLUS Service Experts can find the problem when your oil furnace won’t heat.
Our specialists have passed thorough testing to earn the top HVAC standard, ACE certification. They are ready to deal with most any heating repair. And all our services are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Regular maintenance can help stop furnace breakdowns. Once we get your furnace working, A-PLUS Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could reduce costly repairs and make your furnace heat more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on heating costs.