Furnace Installation in Waldorf Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely fix and maintain HVAC systems, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in Waldorf.
What makes our professional services stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most respected technical accreditation in HVAC. They also participate in ongoing industry and system education to find the finest procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic work that we offer you time to think about it—a full year, actually.
Reach us at 301-747-3140 to request your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know approximately when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces last for nearly 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames will be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and can even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at A-PLUS Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 301-747-3140 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we put in your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your carpet from any dust we might track in. We set up drop cloths at the installation space to prevent messes.
- Quality work—Our Experts have obtained some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a list to double-check your furnace is working accurately before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll frequently surpass expectations, for the highest quality work anyplace.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with A-PLUS Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a furnace from A-PLUS Service Experts?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 301-747-3140 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.