Whole-Home Generators Keep You Out of the Dark
We’ve all been there: a storm is wreaking havoc outside and you’re watching the weather channel to determine if you should seek shelter underground. Just as the update starts, everything goes dark. The TV flashes off, your electricity is out, and now you’re using your flashlight to finish up some work or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your kids calm.
But what if there was another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t interrupted?
It’s all possible with a whole-house generator. And it’s all automatic! You don’t have to fumble around in the dark to find your backup power – with a whole-home generator from A-Plus Service Experts your power will come back on within a couple seconds on its own.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you aren’t home, the generator will kick on and your HVAC system will keep operating to keep anyone at home, including pets, safe and comfy.
Other reasons to consider investing in a whole-home generator:
- You intend to have access to sources of communication during a storm or other emergency concern.
- It’s unlawful to connect a generator to an electric system with a transfer switch.
- Storing natural gas can be dangerous – with a home backup generator you can use your existing supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from home and the power goes out, you may have to use your paid time off or take a day with no pay since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be annoying and even dangerous, especially in a flood. A backup home generator from A-Plus Service Experts safely draws power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just convenient to have continuous electricity after an electricity outage; it’s also important for health and safety. Oxygen machines, refrigerated medications and lift chairs without access to power can result in major health or safety concerns.
Why Choose A-Plus Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you call A-Plus Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service designed to offer maximum benefits from the start. We’ll make sure to recommend the perfect size of generator, which should be consistent with the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to provide power for. And if something breaks or needs routine maintenance, our technicians will hurry over to determine the best possible solution.
As always, everyone at A-Plus Service Experts is ready to help 24/7/365. After all, most power outages don’t happen at convenient times.
To find out more about whole-home generators and why you should get one for your home, call A-Plus Service Experts today at 301-747-3140.