Advantages of Installing Electrical Dock Wiring:
- Power boat lifts safely store your boat out of the water.
- Decorative and practical lighting for parties, social gatherings or simply relaxing outside.
- Submerged lighting to give that special ambiance to your property.
- Motion sensor lights to scare off unwanted visitors and protect your property from vandalism.
- Fans to help you stay cool and refreshed during the hot Waldorf summers.
- Speakers and sound systems to bring the party to life.
All of these features can greatly increase the usefulness of your dock. Professionally installed electrical dock wiring adds elegance to your waterfront lifestyle, value to your property, and safety to your family and visitors. We invite you to call on the electrical dock wiring specialists at A-Plus Service Experts for an evaluation and estimate. We are the hometown electrical service provider for the entire Waldorf area.
Electrical Dock Wiring and Safety
There is no mixture that is more dangerous than water and electricity. This is why it’s so important to make sure you hire a professional and experienced contractor from A-Plus Service Experts for all your electrical dock wiring.
According to ElectricShockDrowning.org:
“Although Electric Shock Drowning can occur virtually in any location where electricity is provided near water, the majority of Electric Shock Drowning deaths have occurred in public and private marinas and docks. The typical victim of Electric Shock Drowning is a child swimming in or around a marina or dock where electricity is present. The electricity that enters the water and causes Electric Shock Drowning originates from the wiring of the dock or marina, or from boats that are connected to the marina’s or dock’s power supply.”
To prevent electrical shock drowning and any other kind of safety hazard, such as electrical fires, A-Plus Service Experts adheres to the strict guidelines set forth by the National Fire and Protection Agency (NFPA). We guarantee all our dock wiring is:
- Always the right gauge wire for the job.
- Safely buried at the ideal depth where it leads out to the water.
- Weather proofed at every exposed point.
- Appropriately grounded at all points.
- Strictly adherent to fire safety regulations.
- Always checklist-inspected before completing the installation.
Giving You Peace of Mind
At A-Plus Service Experts, we take your peace of mind. We recognize that by calling us, you are inviting a stranger into your home or onto your property, and that can be a frightening situation.
Before we hire a technician at A-Plus Service Experts, they must pass a nationwide criminal background check and a drug screening.
A-Plus Service Experts service technicians arrive within their scheduled time, driving a A-Plus Service Experts vehicle, dressed in a A-Plus Service Experts uniform and sporting a A-Plus Service Experts ID badge. Our electrical specialists will take care to leave our work areas neat and tidy and treat your home or furnishings as we would our own.