Professional AC Installation in Waldorf Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you require AC installation in Waldorf, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company install your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from A-PLUS Service Experts arrive. In addition to having the qualifications and certification to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 301-747-3140 to schedule your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you small clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to problems. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your energy expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At A-PLUS Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to choose the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service location in Waldorf? Here are a few of the approaches we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your residence, you can expect they’ll put in your new equipment for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your residence and yard in look-alike shape as when they arrived.
Above that, you can relax knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the installation work requires us to walk inside your home, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your carpet from mud. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your floors protected from refuse throughout our services.
- Outstanding service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve undergone extensive training to earn the most desirable technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet during the process to double-check each individual small detail is covered. We’ll also ensure everything is operating appropriately and matches local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to program your new thermostat and equipment.
- Frequent communication—We’ll let you know how the process is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be finished.