It’s simple to fail to remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at A-PLUS Service Experts.
That’s since regular work provides a lot of pluses for your unit, such as improved efficiency and a lower chance for malfunctions. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations can help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your house. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance gives lots of advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Finds little troubles before they result in costly repair calls.
- Helps extend your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your equipment to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 301-747-3140. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.