It’s simple to fail to remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important priority we’re keeping in mind at A-PLUS Service Experts.
That’s since regular work provides a lot of pluses for your equipment, like improved efficiency and a lower chance for malfunctions. You can receive these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive check of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These checks may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your house. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance gives a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Finds little troubles before they create costly service calls.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your equipment to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 301-747-3140. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.