Your HVAC unit is an investment in your house. Guard it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive comfort service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay anything extra for parts or labor. This shields your finances from pricey unplanned service. When you call us for service, you’ll get a rapid response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll perform an in-depth inspection of your unit. This permits us to pinpoint any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those products as well.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which informs you of any heating and cooling troubles in your residence. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This service also covers annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are several benefits to having this comprehensive repair completed.
5 Perks of Regular HVAC Maintenance
- Gives back efficiency that could save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Finds little troubles before they create costly repairs.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
Each unit maintenance includes a 29-point visual examination plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat adjustment
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Testing A/C starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat settings and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capability and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits