Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to think ahead about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to ensure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at A-PLUS Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make the process easy for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.