Summer has officially arrived in Waldorf and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system going out during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from A-PLUS Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with A-PLUS Service Experts
When you call A-PLUS Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
A-PLUS Service Experts in Waldorf is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 301-747-3140 today!