Summer has officially arrived in Waldorf and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system going out during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from failing with a yearly AC tune-up from A-PLUS Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your physician annually for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most typical AC tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the operation of the blower belt and blower motor.
A/C system tune-ups with A-PLUS Service Experts
When you call A-PLUS Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Check AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
A-PLUS Service Experts in Waldorf is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 301-747-3140 today!