We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Waldorf homeowners often call A-PLUS Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of causes why your Waldorf home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from A-PLUS Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact A-PLUS Service Experts of Waldorf at 301-747-3140 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.