Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call A-PLUS Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.