Your HVAC system’s health is essential, since it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of malfunctions.
Often problems are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these troubles progress, your total system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating properly, you could wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Finds small troubles early. Stopping big problems from happening first is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance work provides the chance to closely check and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over time if problems are taken care of as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Frequently this leads to an increase to your home’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy reduced heating and cooling costs, as well as the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance could help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with A-PLUS Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly heating and cooling prices.* But with A-PLUS Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that fit your specific needs. All our memberships are full of special pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other popular pluses of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically working through a high volume of service calls. With a A-PLUS Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy added perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans immediately. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 301-747-3140 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.