The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which opens them to a large array of potential troubles.
These problems are often minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems worsen, your entire system could be threatened. These are headaches and costs you can avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But foregoing annual maintenance cancels your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on maintenance now may help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Small Issues Early
Preventing big problems in the first place is the simplest method to help your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate vital internal components. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if problems are addressed as they appear.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance could shrink your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
A-PLUS Service Experts developed a series of membership plans created to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to suit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime charges if you get in touch with our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are taken care of as well, saving you about $99 per visit. You’ll also enjoy several of the most-wanted advantages from our larger plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most varied protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often accommodate a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a A-PLUS Service Experts tech traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual inspection for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the best plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 301-747-3140 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.