With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your traditional tank heater. For real! We gathered the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call A-PLUS Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.