With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We have provided the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call A-PLUS Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.